Hightop Tennis Shoes Embroidery Machine Designs

I have wanted to do a set like this for quite some time.  The first time I met my husband, he was wearing a black pair of these popular high tops.  I bought a pink pair a few years ago for my oldest daughter.  She had just moved to a toddler room at daycare.  When she would get mad on a walk she would kick her shoes off, so we thought a cute pair of pink high tops would solve the problem.  Yep, it sure did, no more shoe kicking from her!

Each set contain 1 plain hightop shoe pattern and then 11 designer shoe patterns.  Each set is different so if your like me, you will want both sets.

I like the plain circle in the middle.  I got to thinking as I was digitizing them, it would be perfect for monogramming.  You could put the letter of the first name in it and then the whole name underneath the shoe!

Stop by Izabella*s Closet to pick up both of these amazing hightop shoe sets.

Set One




Set Two












No comments: